- Lawsuit against TGI Friday's over potato skins likely lawyer-driven, legal reform group says
- Environmental activist's conviction overturned; He claims it was a 'necessity' to shut down oil pipeline
- Lawyers around the country are tired of paying Bar dues that are used to promote political speech
- With Washington victory, the 'necessity defense' for environmental protesters is gathering steam
- 5 Things To Look For When Selecting A Personal Injury Attorney & How Brian Cummings Checks Each Box
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.