Greenberg Traurig LLP issued the following announcement on Oct. 5.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP attorneys and practices were recognized in the inaugural edition of IFLR1000 United States. Five practices and 12 attorneys were recognized across eight jurisdictions.
According to its website, IFLR1000 is a guide to leading financial and corporate law firms worldwide, the U.S. edition ranks U.S. law firms at a state level in 25 jurisdictions. The publication conducted interviews of hundreds of law firms across the country and studied deal cases to help determine rankings.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys were recognized as highly regarded practitioners:
- Alan I. Annex – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity; M&A (New York)
- Timothy W. Bratcher – Banking (Georgia)
- Lorne S. Cantor –M&A (Florida)
- Cindy J.K. Davis –Banking (Georgia)
- Jaret L. Davis – M&A (Florida)
- Wayne H. Elowe –M&A (Georgia)
- Scott Meza –M&A (Virginia)
- Ejim Peter Achi – M&A (New York)
- Drew M. Altman – Capital Markets (Florida)
- Richard C. Kim – Banking (New York)
- Brett E. Moskowitz – Banking (Georgia)
- Flora R. Perez – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity (Florida)
- Arizona: Financial and Corporate
- Southern California: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Florida: Banking and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Georgia: Banking (recommended), Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructuring
- Illinois: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nevada: Mergers & Acquisitions
- New York: Banking and Capital Markets
- Virginia: Financial and Corporate (recommended)