SAN JOSE, Calif. (Legal Newsline) – A California husband and wife have filed a class-action lawsuit against a solar panel manufacturer over allegations panels manufactured during a certain period are defective and pose a fire risk.
- Oklahoma's case turns emotional in opioid trial vs. Johnson & Johnson
- A juror claimed there was a 'child game' happening within the jury that nailed J&J with a huge asbestos verdict
- Is Congress' rush to regulate PFAS part of 'hysteria' fed by plaintiffs lawyers?
- New York court strikes down $7M talc/asbestos verdict, says plaintiff's evidence was lacking
- Bayer urges judge to reverse verdict or order new trial in Pilliod cancer case against Monsanto
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.