TOLEDO, Ohio (Legal Newsline) – Retirees of Honeywell International Inc. have appealed an Ohio federal judge's ruling that found the company did not need to pay them lifetime health care benefits.
- Federal judge cuts vaginal mesh punitive award; Woman must take lesser amount or go through new trial
- Objector fighting $21.5M settlement with Monsanto, says lawyers, paid more than $6M, didn't get enough for class
- Texas officials were 'in over their heads' when they struck deals with opioid lawyers
- U.S. accuses University of Wisconsin of age discrimination
- Consumer claims Rachael Ray Nutrish pet food contains glyphosate
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.