- J&J faces $25M-plus verdict in NYC talcum powder case, says key witness made 'falsities in his testimony'
- Same day, different verdicts: Why do some juries think there is asbestos in talcum powder and others don't?
- Judges overseeing giant Roundup verdicts have been 'derelict in their duty,' law prof says
- Court says Ohio gun owner cannot be subjected to litigation over New York shooting
- Alabama Supreme Court reverses $75,000 award to victim of dog attack in Montgomery
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.