- Lawsuit over empty space in Junior Mints boxes dismissed; Judge said persons of 'ordinary intelligence' would not have been tricked
- Woman tells court that Diet Coke dupes drinkers into thinking it can help with weight loss
- Consumer alleges 17 Quaker Oats products contain glyphosate
- Trucking company not liable for hitting addict who wandered onto 'dark Louisiana highway'
- AbbVie asks California court to dismiss case over allegations of Humira kickbacks
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.