An order was issued in the Superior Court Division in the General Court of Justice to grant the attorneys for former Krispy Kreme shareholders $150,000 in fees and denying the request for fees and costs associated with the litigation, noting that the attorneys are barred from recovering expenses according to state bar regulations.
- Judge: Evidence lacking in class action alleging Orijen dog food was harmful to pets
- Consumers allege Bang sports energy drinks are marketed in misleading manner regarding ingredients
- Marathon Petroleum agrees to divest retail fuel outlets to Sunoco
- McDermott International stockholder files suit over merger with Chicago Bridge & Iron
- LaCroix products are not all-natural as marketed, consumers allege
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.