An order was issued in the Superior Court Division in the General Court of Justice to grant the attorneys for former Krispy Kreme shareholders $150,000 in fees and denying the request for fees and costs associated with the litigation, noting that the attorneys are barred from recovering expenses according to state bar regulations.
- Federal judge cuts vaginal mesh punitive award; Woman must take lesser amount or go through new trial
- Texas officials were 'in over their heads' when they struck deals with opioid lawyers
- Objector fighting $21.5M settlement with Monsanto, says lawyers, paid more than $6M, didn't get enough for class
- U.S. accuses University of Wisconsin of age discrimination
- Online for-profit university to pay $270,000 for allegedly misleading veterans
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.