- California reclaims top spot on 'Judicial Hellhole' list; ATRA bemoans state's adoption of 'innovator liability'
- Study undermines key theory behind talc asbestos lawsuits
- Florida Supreme Court justice 'strongly' urges judges to get off Facebook
- Consumer claims battery for Neutrogena acne mask was programmed to stop providing power
- Defendants get major NYC asbestos win, also fighting a 'ploy' used by plaintiffs lawyers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.