COLUMBUS, OHIO – Through a bill signed into law by Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday, the State of Ohio has legislatively opposed the American Law Institute’s long-debated and recently-passed Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance wholesale, an unprecedented development in the 95-year history of the ALI.
- Judge: Evidence lacking in class action alleging Orijen dog food was harmful to pets
- Consumers allege Bang sports energy drinks are marketed in misleading manner regarding ingredients
- Marathon Petroleum agrees to divest retail fuel outlets to Sunoco
- McDermott International stockholder files suit over merger with Chicago Bridge & Iron
- LaCroix products are not all-natural as marketed, consumers allege
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.