COLUMBUS, OHIO – Through a bill signed into law by Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday, the State of Ohio has legislatively opposed the American Law Institute’s long-debated and recently-passed Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance wholesale, an unprecedented development in the 95-year history of the ALI.
- With Washington victory, the 'necessity defense' for environmental protesters is gathering steam
- Legal woes continue for multi-level marking women's clothing company LuLaRoe
- DLA PIPER: Six DLA Piper lawyers named to Variety's 2019 Legal Impact Report
- Pharmaceutical company questions FDA's decision to delay approval of anti-opioid drug
- Kellogg's targeted in 'graham' cracker suit, mirrors others filed in New York
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.