COLUMBUS, OHIO – Through a bill signed into law by Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday, the State of Ohio has legislatively opposed the American Law Institute’s long-debated and recently-passed Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance wholesale, an unprecedented development in the 95-year history of the ALI.
- Vitamin Shoppe again seeks dismissal of class action lawsuit over Garcinia Cambogia supplement
- Iowa attorney general backs new polices to reduce adult smoking rate
- Delaware Chancery Court appoints monitor in Oxbow Carbon exit sale suit
- Ag and state reps say nuisance lawyers trying to put farmers out of business
- Consumer alleges Prevagen supplement does not provide the benefits advertised
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.