- Coach files defamation suit against USA Gymnastics over tweet
- Judge approves Harvard professor's settlement with American Airlines over baggage fees; Almost $3M to attorneys
- Calif. lawmaker kills bill that punishes lying lawyers after major donor opposes it, group says
- Dunkin' Donuts wants class action over steak in its sandwiches dismissed
- If woman doesn't consider herself disabled, how can it be sued for disability discrimination, Dollar General wonders
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.