NEW YORK (Legal Newsline) – New York attorney Alan Dershowitz is being sued for his allegedly defamatory statements toward a victim of sex trafficking.
- A juror claimed there was a 'child game' happening within the jury that nailed J&J with a huge asbestos verdict
- New York court strikes down $7M talc/asbestos verdict, says plaintiff's evidence was lacking
- OSU executive director outlines opioid abatement improvements for Oklahoma campuses
- Peloton rider files lawsuit against company over removal of workouts involved in copyright dispute
- ISN Software seeks Delaware supreme court review of malpractice claim against its former lawyers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.