One of the largest debt buyers in the United States has reached a $6 million settlement with 42 states to resolve charges relating to its litigation and collection procedures.
- Consumers allege Bang sports energy drinks are marketed in misleading manner regarding ingredients
- Imerys Talc files for bankruptcy over mounting baby powder litigation
- McDermott International stockholder files suit over merger with Chicago Bridge & Iron
- Russell Stover Chocolates, Ghirardelli Chocolate allegedly misrepresents quantity of products in package
- Parents allege Owlet Smart Socks issue false alarms or do not detect abnormal oxygen levels
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.