- Plaintiff's expert witness faces questions from J&J in N.J. talc-asbestos trial
- A conservative activist and the Democrat AG he says is persecuting him are headed for their final showdown in Washington
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION: Asurion to Pay $50,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
- Multidistrict litigation swamps courts as rules struggle to catch up; Is reform on the way?
- Wrongful death trial begins in Mass. court against R.J. Reynolds, grocery store chain
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.