- In New Hampshire, it's a secret which lawyers have been hired for PFAS lawsuits, and their contract could be challenged
- J&J finally gets chance to question opioids researcher during Oklahoma trial, fights 'kingpin' remark
- 'It keeps changing': Oklahoma's opioid strategy is a 700-year-old English law that used to regulate wandering sheep
- Mayors of Calif. cities will seek to protect their climate change cases with resolution at Hawaii conference
- Opioid lawyers propose a global settlement team; Pa. attorney critical, says it's likely a ploy to boost their fees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.