- EEOC alleges nationwide health care provider for jails, prisons violated federal law
- Man alleges text messages from Florida yoga studios invaded privacy
- Woman's trial against Johnson & Johnson over mesothelioma diagnosis begins in New Jersey
- FTC's agreement with NetSpend means $10 million in refunds to customers denied prepaid activation
- EEOC: Oceanic Time Warner Cable/Spectrum's attendance polices violate federal law
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.