The Newsletter Bringing the Legal System to Light
Friday, April 10, 2020
Filter by Org Category:
Filter By Name:
Higher Education |
Colleges & Universities
Most recent 10/25/18
- Report: Surging securities class actions over corporate M&A, 'adverse events,' a growing 'litigation racket'
Most recent 07/27/15
- Conservative law professor enters race for Mo. attorney general
Most recent 02/13/19
- American Law Institute hits the road to explain controversial Restatement; It has been called 'litigation fuel'
Most recent 04/26/19
- While admissions scandal rages elsewhere, watchdog fights for records from University of Texas
Most recent 03/17/16
- Attorneys try to predict U.S. SC decision on standing in class actions following Scalia’s death