The Newsletter Bringing the Legal System to Light
Friday, January 17, 2020
Filter by Org Category:
Filter By Name:
Higher Education |
Colleges & Universities
Most recent 08/20/15
- Minn. appeals court judge to fill vacancy on the state SC
Most recent 10/29/18
- Critics: Computer era 'intruding' on bail decisions, producing 'devastating results'
Most recent 03/21/19
- Multidistrict litigation swamps courts as rules struggle to catch up; Is reform on the way?
Most recent 06/24/19
- There are bigger problems than PFAS, group for clean water says as Senate attempts regulation
Most recent 03/15/19
- Litigious Louisiana municipalities the focus of Federalist Society event
Most recent 02/21/18
- 'Cross examination is going to be brutal': NYU law prof says climate change litigation is a loser
Most recent 05/21/19
- Consumer advocates, business interests form rare alliance to block American Law Institute project
Most recent 10/25/18
- Report: Surging securities class actions over corporate M&A, 'adverse events,' a growing 'litigation racket'