- A juror claimed there was a 'child game' happening within the jury that nailed J&J with a huge asbestos verdict
- Oklahoma's case turns emotional in opioid trial vs. Johnson & Johnson
- New York court strikes down $7M talc/asbestos verdict, says plaintiff's evidence was lacking
- Drinker Biddle issues subpoenas in defamation lawsuit against it
- TomTom's lifetime maps the subject of class action lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.