SAN FRANCISCO (Legal Newsline) – A Facebook user alleges the social media site stores users' location data without consent.
- Consumer alleges Panera blueberry bagel contains 'dyed lumps,' not actual blueberries
- Texas Supreme Court reverses ruling in malpractice case over infant's birth injuries
- Allegations that Clinton campaign funded Trump-Russia research still pending at now-closed FEC
- Conn. judge rejects opioid claims, says allowing them would lead to 'junk justice'
- California business owner alleges Yelp has 'monopoly' on Google search results
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.