Democrat challengers aspiring to become the top lawyers in their states have received financial boosts from Tom Steyer, a billionaire investor and environmental activist who some feel is a driving force behind the recent string of climate change lawsuits struggling to persuade judges to punish the energy industry.
- At opioid trial, Johnson & Johnson moves to strike Oklahoma witness as 'de facto member of State's legal team'
- J&J's lawyers note opioids researcher being paid hundreds of thousands for testimony in Oklahoma trial
- Oklahoma's governor is worried AG Hunter won't turn $85M opioid settlement over to treasury
- Oklahoma's case turns emotional in opioid trial vs. Johnson & Johnson
- Is Congress' rush to regulate PFAS part of 'hysteria' fed by plaintiffs lawyers?
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.