NEW YORK (Legal Newsline) – Two MoviePass subscribers allege the discount movie ticket service engaged in a "deceptive and unfair bait-and-switch scheme" because it led them to believe they could have unlimited access to tickets to movies playing in theaters.
- Google unsuccessful in escaping monopoly lawsuit over stock photo search results
- Okla. AG's lawyers offer testimony of addict in big opioid trial, but witness said he never used J&J's products
- In New Hampshire, it's a secret which lawyers have been hired for PFAS lawsuits, and their contract could be challenged
- JetSmarter files motion to dismiss lawsuit brought by member, cites arbitration clause in agreement
- PFAS lawsuits continue; Two in New Mexico allege harm to cows
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.