MILWAUKEE (Legal Newsline) – A Wisconsin man has filed suit against his former employer over allegations facts were omitted from him before he accepted an early retirement offer.
- Study undermines key theory behind talc asbestos lawsuits
- Consumer claims battery for Neutrogena acne mask was programmed to stop providing power
- Defendants get major NYC asbestos win, also fighting a 'ploy' used by plaintiffs lawyers
- Unions allege Department of Veterans Affairs infringes on employees' right to freely associate
- Pandora Media stock owner alleges statement filed regarding SiriusXM merger omits facts
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.