The Trump Justice Department, following a tougher policy toward dubious False Claims Act lawsuits by private citizens, has moved to dismiss a pair of lawsuits by a former hedge-fund manager who shorted stock in pharmaceutical companies he accused of a wide-ranging price-fixing conspiracy.
- Legal woes continue for multi-level marketing women's clothing company LuLaRoe
- Kellogg's targeted in 'graham' cracker suit, mirrors others filed in New York
- DOJ, FBI failed to fully comply with congressional 9/11 mandate, lawsuit alleges
- Washington suit against Ethicon over pelvic mesh implant begins Monday
- Stockholders sue Boeing following deadly crashes
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.