WASHINGTON (Legal Newsline) - The Department of Justice's recent effort to toss lawsuits it says it wasted hundreds of hours investigating is emblematic of a strategy under President Donald Trump to rein in trial lawyers who are using a federal whistleblower law to seek millions of dollars.
- Consumer alleges Panera blueberry bagel contains 'dyed lumps,' not actual blueberries
- Allegations that Clinton campaign funded Trump-Russia research still pending at now-closed FEC
- Brooklyn man seeks $10 million from Amazon over alleged termination of seller accounts
- GEICO alleges New Jersey chiropractic office submitted thousands of fraudulent charges
- California business owner alleges Yelp has 'monopoly' on Google search results
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.