- ISN Software appeals to Delaware high court in case over law firm's $65 million mistake
- Plaintiffs lawyers - and their experts - are gaining power in Michigan on PFAS issue
- A class action law firm was set up to punish its own client financially, thanks to clause in contract
- Massive Roundup verdict, in wake of EPA ruling, shows how uncertainty and embarrassing emails can trump science
- Post accused of falsely advertising cereal ingredients not included in products
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.