NEW YORK (Legal Newsline) – The maker of floor tiles sued for a man’s asbestos-caused disease says all exposures to the deadly substance are not equal, using a 2015 state court decision that favored companies sued in the long-running mass tort.
- S.D. Supreme Court rules for man who sued ex-wife's lover over affair
- Billing records for Texas opioid cases show wildly varying costs among lawyers
- Opioid plaintiffs: A small percentage of pill shipments were 'suspicious.' Or maybe it's nearly all of them
- Ariz. SC: Using wastewater for fake snow at Snowbowl is not a 'public nuisance'
- Passenger alleges first Viking River Cruises ship failed to move, second struck bridge
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.