- Man sues McDonald's over 29 cent 'drink upcharge,' alleges combo meal prices are falsely advertised
- Consumers allege makers of Vega Protein & Greens 'substantially' under-filled containers
- Miss. restaurant settles claims it violated woman's religious beliefs by making her wear blue jeans instead of blue jean skirt
- Labor Department alleges Pennsylvania restaurant failed to pay full minimum wage, overtime
- Sandy Hook shooter's journals to be released, per Conn. SC ruling
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.