CHICAGO (Legal Newsline) – A former professor of State University of New York Buffalo Law School is seeking a judgment that the American Bar Association violated its duty to report the school's compliance status.
- Legal woes continue for multi-level marketing women's clothing company LuLaRoe
- Kellogg's targeted in 'graham' cracker suit, mirrors others filed in New York
- Stockholders sue Boeing following deadly crashes
- DOJ, FBI failed to fully comply with congressional 9/11 mandate, lawsuit alleges
- Customer alleges CVS sold multivitamins that listed misleading ingredients
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.