CHICAGO (Legal Newsline) – A former professor of State University of New York Buffalo Law School is seeking a judgment that the American Bar Association violated its duty to report the school's compliance status.
- GEICO alleges New Jersey chiropractic office submitted thousands of fraudulent charges
- Lawsuit by Jevon Kearse, other former NFL players over alleged tax scheme challenged by defendants
- Feds seek penalties against Shell Offshore over 2016 oil spill
- Former New Jersey Devils player alleges extent of 1993 head injury was concealed from him
- California Native American tribes file suit against state over gaming compact
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.