New York City's bar association has decided that it is unethical for lawyers to enter into agreements with companies that finance lawsuits in exchange for a percentage of the recovery.
- Trial lawyers find unusual allies in fight against arbitration: Conservative state treasurers
- Pandora Media stock owner alleges statement filed regarding SiriusXM merger omits facts
- S.D. Supreme Court rules for man who sued ex-wife's lover over affair
- Washington state: 5 additional national franchises agree to 'no-poach' policy
- Ariz. SC: Using wastewater for fake snow at Snowbowl is not a 'public nuisance'
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.