- Sandy Hook shooter's journals to be released, per Conn. SC ruling
- Miss. restaurant settles claims it violated woman's religious beliefs by making her wear blue jeans instead of blue jean skirt
- Injunction entered against Cabela's competitor founded by former employees
- Consumer alleges Big Picture Loans charges rate greater than allowed under Massachusetts state law
- Weitz firm wants 24 NYC asbestos cases consolidated into 12 trials; Group includes 13 mesothelioma claims
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.