- Massive Roundup verdict, in wake of EPA ruling, shows how uncertainty and embarrassing emails can trump science
- Plaintiffs lawyers - and their experts - are gaining power in Michigan on PFAS issue
- House Dems get screening of anti-PFAS movie, seek regulation as trial lawyers and states use litigation
- New York AG compares climate lawyer to whistleblower in fight over emails
- Protective Life asks court to toss complaint over allegedly inflated charges, claims it is time barred
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.