CLEVELAND (Legal Newsline) - Plaintiffs in bellwether trials blaming the opioid industry for the nation's addiction crisis have allowed a Monday deadline to pass, apparently without turning over any proof of specific prescriptions that were made in error.
- Judge: Evidence lacking in class action alleging Orijen dog food was harmful to pets
- Consumers allege Bang sports energy drinks are marketed in misleading manner regarding ingredients
- Marathon Petroleum agrees to divest retail fuel outlets to Sunoco
- Med-mal case tossed because plaintiff's experts lacked 'foundation in the medical literature'
- Nonprofits allege EPA has failed to revise, review regulations for drinking water
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.