Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Sandy Hook shooter's journals to be released, per Conn. SC ruling
- Miss. restaurant settles claims it violated woman's religious beliefs by making her wear blue jeans instead of blue jean skirt
- Weitz firm wants 24 NYC asbestos cases consolidated into 12 trials; Group includes 13 mesothelioma claims
- Injunction entered against Cabela's competitor founded by former employees
- Delaware couple who lost chicken house in blizzard failed to prove insurance coverage was available, judge rules
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.