Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Legal woes continue for multi-level marketing women's clothing company LuLaRoe
- DLA PIPER: Six DLA Piper lawyers named to Variety's 2019 Legal Impact Report
- Pharmaceutical company questions FDA's decision to delay approval of anti-opioid drug
- Kellogg's targeted in 'graham' cracker suit, mirrors others filed in New York
- Washington suit against Ethicon over pelvic mesh implant begins Monday
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.