MADISON, Wis. — The federal government is suing the University of Wisconsin over allegations the school hired a 23-year old over a 53-year old former employee with 25 years of experience because of age discrimination.
- Boulder's gun ban challenged by Second Amendment advocates; Federal case on hold while state lawsuit sorted out
- Judge chastises Labaton in hearing over $75M attorneys fee, demands contracts
- Law firm to get bigger slice of $18M wrongful death settlement, thanks to Calif. ruling
- N.J. Supreme Court ends more than 500 Accutane cases after Daubert ruling
- Omnicare of Northern Illinois settles U.S. allegations it paid Asian workers less
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.