MADISON, Wis. — The federal government is suing the University of Wisconsin over allegations the school hired a 23-year old over a 53-year old former employee with 25 years of experience because of age discrimination.
- Pandora Media stock owner alleges statement filed regarding SiriusXM merger omits facts
- Trial lawyers find unusual allies in fight against arbitration: Conservative state treasurers
- Washington state: 5 additional national franchises agree to 'no-poach' policy
- S.D. Supreme Court rules for man who sued ex-wife's lover over affair
- Using Bloomberg's activists to sue Exxon is ethics violation, group complains of N.Y. AG
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.