- Railroads avoid $6B Iowa class action over 2008 flood
- If woman doesn't consider herself disabled, how can it be sued for disability discrimination, Dollar General wonders
- After amendment, Boulder's climate change lawsuit headed to federal court
- Allegations of MFA's Clean Air Act violations produces $850,000 settlement
- Campbell Soup Co. alleged to use false advertising regarding preservatives
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.