- EEOC: Washington state staffing agency told deaf applicant company does not hire the deaf
- Woman loses lawsuit claiming Diet Dr. Pepper leads to weight gain
- Lawsuit over empty space in Junior Mints boxes dismissed; Judge said persons of 'ordinary intelligence' would not have been tricked
- Woman tells court that Diet Coke dupes drinkers into thinking it can help with weight loss
- Arizona Supreme Court leaves Proposition 306 on Tuesday's ballot
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.