BISMARCK, N.D. — A North Dakota restaurant faces a lawsuit from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), alleging the restaurant fired a server after she disclosed her pregnancy.
- Judge: Evidence lacking in class action alleging Orijen dog food was harmful to pets
- Consumers allege Bang sports energy drinks are marketed in misleading manner regarding ingredients
- Marathon Petroleum agrees to divest retail fuel outlets to Sunoco
- McDermott International stockholder files suit over merger with Chicago Bridge & Iron
- LaCroix products are not all-natural as marketed, consumers allege
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.