MONTGOMERY, Ala. (Legal Newsline) – A minor political party in Alabama alleges a state law that provides a voter registration list free of charge to major political parties but not minor ones is discriminatory.
- Legal woes continue for multi-level marketing women's clothing company LuLaRoe
- Kellogg's targeted in 'graham' cracker suit, mirrors others filed in New York
- Washington suit against Ethicon over pelvic mesh implant begins Monday
- DOJ, FBI failed to fully comply with congressional 9/11 mandate, lawsuit alleges
- Stockholders sue Boeing following deadly crashes
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.