- Dissent in Sandy Hook decision says Conn. SC misread federal law, victims shouldn't be allowed to sue Remington
- Litigious Louisiana municipalities the focus of Federalist Society event
- Johnson & Johnson, not asked to testify on talc, alleges Congressional hearing was biased against it
- Class action lawyers can benefit from new push for automatic renewal laws; Two states and D.C. follow California's lead
- Bulgarian lawyer files fraud allegations against Dixon Attorneys, Gibbons PC in $10M suit over legal fees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.