NEWARK, N.J. (Legal Newsline) – Three diet supplement companies defending themselves against allegations of fraud and other charges told a federal judge in New Jersey July 19 that plaintiffs are barred from prevailing in the case because they can't prove injury or loss and that their claims are "de minimis," or trivial.
- DOJ raises flag in Kaiser Gypsum bankruptcy; Says it will investigate illegal conduct in trusts
- Bob's Red Mill steel cut, old fashioned oats alleged to contain herbicide glyphosate
- Consumer Reports subscriber alleges 'barrage' of junk mail caused by disclosure of information
- Want to know what opioid lawyers are up to in Texas? It costs thousands to find out
- Otis Elevator agrees to $13.9 million settlement with SEC
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.