BALTIMORE (Legal Newsline) - Maryland Attorney General Douglas Gansler announced two legal actions Friday to make sure Maryland courts hear and decide if the Atlantic Coast Conference violated antitrust laws.
- DOL files brief in challenge to Obama overtime rule
- 2 New York residents allege United Water, GDF Suez defraud consumers
- Chipotle faces suit over alleged GMOs in corn products
- TRO entered against Carolina Energy Green Solutions
- Chevron opposes attorney's involvement in case over Ecuador lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.