PHOENIX — A group of 42 state attorneys general has reached a $100 million settlement with Citibank over allegations of fraudulently manipulating the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) which impacts trillions of dollars in financial instruments' worth as well as the global market.
- With Washington victory, the 'necessity defense' for environmental protesters is gathering steam
- DLA PIPER: Six DLA Piper lawyers named to Variety's 2019 Legal Impact Report
- Pharmaceutical company questions FDA's decision to delay approval of anti-opioid drug
- GREENBERG TRAURIG: Restructuring Attorney Eric Howe Joins Greenberg Traurig in Minneapolis
- Settlement reached in EEOC suit alleging Arby's female teen workers subjected to sexual harassment
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.