WASHINGTON (Legal Newsline) – A Texas judge has decided California officials suing the energy industry over climate change are talking out of both sides of their mouths, and the former top lawyer of the Golden State is disappointed in their actions.
- Virginia attorney general announces $63 million recovery from 11 banks in fraud case
- Counsel in StarKist class action could earn up to $4 million for settlement
- Texas GOP senators seeking applicants for federal judicial vacancies
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- Lawsuit lending bill shot down in Illinois
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.