CHICAGO (Legal Newsline) - Weighing in on a trio of actions stemming from a falling out between former partners at a Chicago personal injury firm, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit on Tuesday affirmed a district judge's decision to stay the pair of federal cases pending the outcome of state lawsuit.
- Virginia attorney general announces $63 million recovery from 11 banks in fraud case
- Counsel in StarKist class action could earn up to $4 million for settlement
- Texas GOP senators seeking applicants for federal judicial vacancies
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- Lawsuit lending bill shot down in Illinois
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.