WASHINGTON (Legal Newsline) — The U.S. Department of Justice announced Feb. 28 that Deloitte & Touche LLP will pay $149.5 million after allegations of possibly violating the False Claims Act when auditing Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp. (TBW).
- DOL files brief in challenge to Obama overtime rule
- 2 New York residents allege United Water, GDF Suez defraud consumers
- Chipotle faces suit over alleged GMOs in corn products
- TRO entered against Carolina Energy Green Solutions
- Chevron opposes attorney's involvement in case over Ecuador lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.