The Minnesota Laborers Health and Welfare Fund is suing Allergan, Warner Chilcott, Zydus and Cadila for unjust enrichment in a dispute involving medicine for ulcerative colitis.
- Taxi companies sued over alleged FACTA violation
- Garlock testimony resumes in N.C.
- R.I. SC: 'Shiny floor' allegation in suit against retailer not enough
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- Cuomo hammers AIG over bonuses, junkets
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.