The Minnesota Laborers Health and Welfare Fund is suing Allergan, Warner Chilcott, Zydus and Cadila for unjust enrichment in a dispute involving medicine for ulcerative colitis.
- Counsel in StarKist class action could earn up to $4 million for settlement
- Texas GOP senators seeking applicants for federal judicial vacancies
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- CSX brings Harron back to forefront in asbestos fraud case
- Lawsuit lending bill shot down in Illinois
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.