- Litigious Louisiana municipalities the focus of Federalist Society event
- Plaintiff's expert witness faces questions from J&J in N.J. talc-asbestos trial
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION: Asurion to Pay $50,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
- A conservative activist and the Democrat AG he says is persecuting him are headed for their final showdown in Washington
- U.S. alleges negligence in ExxonMobil refinery fire that injured 10, killed 2
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.