When it hired outside lawyers to represent it in lawsuits against the opioid industry, Harris County agreed to pay a contingency fee of 35%, more than double the rate in Dallas County and equal to the highest in the state.
- U.S. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION: FTC and State of Minnesota Halt Sellers Playbook’s Get Rich Scheme
- Federal judge cuts vaginal mesh punitive award; Woman must take lesser amount or go through new trial
- Consumer claims Rachael Ray Nutrish pet food contains glyphosate
- U.S. accuses University of Wisconsin of age discrimination
- Objector fighting $21.5M settlement with Monsanto, says lawyers, paid more than $6M, didn't get enough for class
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.