WASHINGTON (Legal Newsline) — A group of nonprofit organizations is suing The U.S. Department of Commerce, Wilbur L. Ross, The National Marine Fisheries Service, Samuel D. Rauch III, The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and Robert Fenton, alleging violation of federal law.
- Virginia attorney general announces $63 million recovery from 11 banks in fraud case
- Counsel in StarKist class action could earn up to $4 million for settlement
- Texas GOP senators seeking applicants for federal judicial vacancies
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- Lawsuit lending bill shot down in Illinois
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.